New build! Push bugs into lava!
Alpha version 0.3 is now available! This was mostly a visual update, so you'll notice the game looks and feels a whole lot better now. And a lot less brown. Big thanks to Jonathan for all his help on the visuals. There's a new level and few sweet gameplay additions too.
- Added lava that aliens can fall into.
- Added new level: "Furnace for you foe".
- Full refactor of citizen and enemy AI systems.
- Replaced Outpost with Garrison.
- New walkway system. Citizens will now patrol walkways and shoot bugs.
- New wall visuals.
- New materials and lighting for basically everything.
- Changed from gamma colour-space to linear.
- New fog system.
- New citizen spawning system.
- New GPU skinning system for aliens.
- Improved navigation probes.
- New Tesla Tower effects, lightning chains and sounds.
- Some towers now have a flat power usage as well as a battery.
- Reworking of power network system.
- Optimisations to terrain tile placement.
- New citizen shooting effects.
- Press space to start next wave.
- Probes only appear when building.
- Added pause menu with controls.
- New thumper effects.
- Improved siren effects.
- Added some extra camera controls.
- New environment management system.
- Level select screen looks slight worse.
- New bullet tracer effects.
- New sandstorm effects.
- New pheremone effects.
- Changed maximum camera tilt.
- New ground cables.
- Splatter effects now using depth testing shader.
- Bug fixes.
- Balance changes.
- Probably other things...
Get Second Earth
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.